Goals & Objectives | 2017-2020
We will demonstrate excellence and continuous improvement in programming and services.
- Continually improve programming through the ongoing implementation of quality assurance measures and processes.
- Support student achievement and success through the delivery of a full range of services in a secure and inclusive learning environment.
- Develop career-ready graduates by building on our leadership in work-integrated, experiential and active learning.
- Foster the development of an effective and high-performing employee team.
We will build our capacity to address community, workforce and industry needs through the development of facilities, technologies and programming options.
- Deliver a comprehensive range of career-focused programs that respond to current and evolving workforce needs.
- Renew and expand campus facilities to support enhanced access and the delivery of programming and services.
- Increase access to education and skills training through pathways, technologies and flexible programming options.
- Address the innovation needs of industry and community partners through the expansion of applied research capacity.
We will build on our longstanding commitment to responsible resource management, engaging with partners and exploring new opportunities to support the achievement of our goals.
- Achieve economies of scale and enhance revenues through enrolment growth and increased student retention.
- Enhance engagement with college and community partners to support the achievement of our goals.
- Effectively manage resources to support the sustainable delivery of college programming and services.
- Explore and advance revenue-generating opportunities.
Strategic Plan at a glance
- Excellence in polytechnic education
- To champion innovation in education and research
- To serve community needs and priorities
- To empower individuals to achieve their potential
- Excellence in the design and delivery of programs and services
- Equity in providing opportunities for individuals from diverse backgrounds and communities
- Engagement as an active partner, responsible employer and corporate citizen