C Success (formerly the PASS/STEPS program)
Consider taking part in the C Success Summer Transition Program
If you have been accepted to Conestoga College and will require support from Accessibility Services, we invite you to participate in the C Success Summer Transition Program.
C Success is designed for up to 40 students who face barriers to participating in college life and want to learn more about what to expect at college and to become familiar with their new learning environment.
C Success students also have the option of staying in the Conestoga Residence.
C Success Opportunities
During C Success you will have the opportunity to find out about supports and services, meet fellow students and have fun participating in interactive workshops!
Explore the Campus – Ensuring a successful start!
- Complete your orientation check-list
- Learn how to get your ONE Card
- Get your parking pass and locker.
Make Connections – Collecting stamps on your Conestoga Passport!
- Learn how to advocate for what you need
- Try our adaptive technology
- Learn about many more of Conestoga’s resources and learn how to access their services.
Build Capacity – Add tools to your C Success tool box!
- Academics 101 Workshop
- Tips for success from current students
- Learn strategies for reducing stress and taking care of yourself.
How to apply for C Success
Transition programming fills up quickly, so we would encourage you to contact Accessibility Services for more information and to complete the registration process. You must be registered to attend a program in the fall to be eligible for C Success.
Staying in Residence during C Success
Are you interested in gaining life skills that will help with independent living? The Conestoga Residence is offering a special rate for interested students attending the C Success program.
August 21 – August 23, 2017
- Three nights’ accommodations (double occupancy) with two complimentary continental breakfast
- Two dinners
- Residence Life 101: Learn about meal preparation, using the laundry facilities, social programs, public transportation and the local community.
The cost for this package $140.00. To proceed with bookings please contact Linda Chanthaboury at 519-895-2272 ext. 102.