Testing Instructions for Faculty
Test Wizard - with 4 easy steps
- Log onto the Test Wizard to enter the test date, time and duration with enough time for the student to book (8-10 days given the 7 day rule). The Test Wizard can be found in: The College Portal - Faculty tab.
- Announce the test to the class and tell students registered with Accessibility Services to "go ahead and book the test".
- Enter the test instructions online. Don't forget to indicate if a computer is required.
- Upload the test up to four days before the test date. Or Email or hand deliver the test to Accessibility Services a minimum of two days before test time.
- Six days before the test you will receive an email listing the students who are booked to write. That list is also available up to four days before the test in the Test Wizard.
- If you change the date, time or duration after the test is booked it will be considered a new test booking and require seven days' notice.
- When tests arrive late (after the 24 hours) it compromises Conestoga's ability to provide legal accommodations.
- Final exam times need to be entered in the Test Wizard two weeks before the test date
- If you encounter any problems contact Accessibility Services as soon as possible
Paper Test Booking Request Forms (For alternate dates, and BSCN students)
- Complete the Test Booking Request form when a student provides it to you.
- Keep the white copy to attach to the test when you drop it off with Accessibility Services.
- Return the pink and yellow copy to the student, so that they can book their tests.
- Email or drop off the test with the white copy of the test booking form at Accessibility Services office two days before the test date
For questions, please contact Disability Testing at:
Check out our instruction slideshow (pdf) on how the process works.
Printer Friendly Version (pdf).
2013-2014 Tips and Updates for Faculty