How to Apply
1. Choose your program
2. Submit application through ontariocolleges.ca
- Visit ontariocolleges.ca and complete the online application or call 1-888-892-2228.
- A $95 fee per application must be paid at the time of application.
- Conestoga College code is CONS.
- Remember your ontariocolleges.ca application number - you will need this later.
High School Students
If you are currently enrolled in an Ontario high school, speak with your guidance office and they will transmit your grades directly to ontariocolleges.ca. Out-of-province students will need to send an official transcript.
Check your online application after final first-semester marks, second-semester mid-terms, and final marks are issued to ensure that the grades have been sent and that they are accurate.
Mature Students (not currently in high school)
If you are not currently attending an Ontario high school (this includes students who are currently at night school or summer school or taking correspondence courses), you also apply online. When applying, you may be able to order your Ontario high school transcript online.
All Ontario college and university transcripts can be ordered online.
If your high school is not listed among those providing online transcripts, or for out-of-province transcripts (high school, college and/or university), you will need to obtain an official transcript from the educational institution and mail it to ontariocolleges.ca as soon as possible. Please include your ontariocolleges.ca application number on your documents.
Applicants with International Transcripts
* Important information for applicants who are Canadian citizens, permanent residents, or landed immigrants, and who have documents from an educational institution from a country other than Canada.
Please note: international students MUST apply through the Conestoga International Student Office and will receive instructions about transcript assessment at the time of application. Please see directions for applying under point #1 “Choose your program” above.
If you are planning to use your international transcripts to meet subject admission requirements for a program at Conestoga College, you will need to have your documents evaluated for equivalency at an approved provider of credential evaluation services.
International Credentials Evaluation services are provided by:
These organizations provide various services related to translating and/or determining Canadian equivalents to academic credentials received internationally.
Before sending your transcripts for evaluation, we encourage you to check the admission requirements for the program to which you are applying to determine that you have a reasonable expectation that your international documents will reflect these. In many cases, subject or course admission requirements for diploma programs can be met by admissions testing and/or academic upgrading.
If you are applying to:
- a Conestoga College Diploma or Advanced Diploma program, you will need an assessment that includes the specific courses, credit value and final grades. This type of assessment is also referred to as a Comprehensive or Course-by-Course Report.
- a Conestoga College Post-Graduate/Graduate Certificate program, you will need an assessment that describes the education completed and the Ontario equivalency for each credential.
- a Conestoga College Applied Degree program, you will need an assessment that includes the specific courses, credit value and final grades. This type of assessment is also referred to as a Comprehensive or Course-by-Course Report.
- the Nursing – BScN (McMaster) Collaborative program, you will need an assessment that includes the specific courses, credit value and final grades. This type of assessment is also referred to as a Comprehensive or Course-by-Course Report.
1. Choose your program
- Select your program of choice.
- Make sure you meet the admission requirements listed on the program page.
2. Apply directly to Conestoga College
- Submit a completed Conestoga College Program Application Form (pdf) to:
Conestoga College Admissions Office
299 Doon Valley Drive
- Attach proof of admission requirements.
- A $30 application fee must be paid at the time of application. (Valid for one academic year)
For more information, please visit our Continuing Education website.
Part-time Course Registration
For traditional apprenticeship classes, an apprentice must have received a valid "Offer of Classroom Training," issued by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities Apprenticeship Division (MTCU).
MTCU sends out "Offers of Classroom Training" to registered apprentices. Please note that the apprentice may also be required to be a member in good standing with the Ontario College of Trades.
For further information, please visit our School of Trades & Apprenticeship website or MTCU Apprenticeship offices.
International visa students must provide the following documents for admission to Conestoga College:
- A completed International Application Form.
- A non-refundable application processing fee of $100.00 CAD in the form of a certified cheque, bank draft, or money order payable to Conestoga College or you may pay by credit card using this form (pdf).
- Copies of all secondary and post-secondary transcripts and certificates (in your own language as well as English or translated into English). Please click this link for a listing of Required International Documents.
- A copy of TOEFL or IELTS examination results or another recognized international test of English, meeting the requirements for the program to which you apply*.
*Note: If you are applying to Conestoga's ESL/English Language Studies program, you do not require a test for English.
Please note that the processing of your application will NOT commence until the application fee, application and supporting documents are received by the International Office.
Please visit the International Education at Conestoga website for more information.