Why Choose Conestoga?
- More than 90% of college graduates who enter the labour force have jobs within 6 month of graduation.
- 96% of college graduates would recommend their college to others.
- Certificates and diplomas from publicly funded colleges are widely recognized and valued by employers. Your credentials will always be recognized.
- Colleges provide extensive support services, from career advising, a career resource centre to counselling to job placement.
- Colleges develop and deliver a broad range of programs that reflect the actual job market.
- Public college faculty have extensive experience, strong academic credentials and teach in well-equipped labs.
- Colleges deliver range of programming, from pre-literacy and employability skills to continuing, postsecondary and post-graduate education.
- Colleges provide students with links to further education, including formal transfer agreements with universities.
- Conestoga College has been the number one college in Ontario for the past 9 out of 10 years.
- Colleges achieve a high employer satisfaction rate:
- 93% of employers were satisfied or very satisfied with our graduates’ overall college preparation.
- 94% of employers are satisfied or very satisfied with our graduates’ quality of work.
- 91% of employers were satisfied or very satisfied with our graduates’ productivity.
If you would like more information on the programs that Conestoga College
has to offer that are eligible for Second Career
Strategy funding please check out our Funded
Programs or call 519-748-3535 or 1-877-748-3535.