Recruiting & Hiring Services
Conestoga's Career Centre Employer Services are available for all your recruitment needs. From entry level workers to seasoned professionals, Conestoga's Career Centre has been successfully connecting job seekers and employers for more than 10 years. These complimentary services can be customized to your specific hiring needs.
- posting a job through our Conestoga Career Centre.
- attracting and recruiting employees who have the skills you need.
- providing financial incentives.
- assessing a potential candidates’ skills and abilities with a job trial.
- recruitment consulting with Conestoga’s Employer Liaison team.
- accessing Conestoga’s online job posting service.
- participating in employer recruitment workshops and events including the annual Virtual Job Fair.
- developing on-the-job training plans.
- linking to other Conestoga College Employer services.
You are invited to participate in Conestoga’s Career Centre Employment Services if you are willing to:
- provide quality supervision and training
- participate in the development of a comprehensive training plan prior to the training
- comply with scheduled monitoring of the participant’s progress
- provide opportunities for job trials, informational interviews, mentoring, on-the-job training placements or on-going employment
- Employment Ontario Employment Services
- Stratford: 519-271-5700 ext. 7224 or email@example.com
- Waterloo: 519-885-0300 ext. 5226 or 1-877-748-3535 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- New Horizons for Experienced Workers program funded by the Targeted Initiative for Older Workers
- Guelph: Contact Ann Marie Gilroy email@example.com or 519.824.9390 ext. 6193
- Immigrant Internship Program
- Contact Tina Allishaw, 519-748-5220 ext.2587 or firstname.lastname@example.org