How to Apply to College Without a Grade 12
Are you interested in attending college but not sure if you can because:
- you don’t have your grade 12?
- Or your marks are low?
- Or you don’t know what to take?
- Or you finished high school a long time ago, and what to refresh your skills?
- Or you’re not sure if you are ready to enter a college program?
The good news is:
- you don’t need a grade 12 to apply to some college programs.
- we have some free programs and services to help you prepare for college or work.
- explore your skills, develop career goals and create an action plan to achieve your goals through our Preparatory/Upgrading Programs.
- write the Academic Upgrading Assessment to see how much upgrading you need before writing the GED, attending college or starting a new job.
- write the GED to get your high school equivalent certificate
- do some upgrading in our Preparatory/Upgrading Programs to improve your academic skills for school and work.
This Employment Ontario program is funded in part by the Government of Canada and the Government of Ontario and through the Canada-Ontario job Fund Agreement.