How to Apply to College Without a Grade 12
Are you interested in attending college but not sure if you can because:
- you don’t have your grade 12?
- Or your marks are low?
- Or you don’t know what to take?
- Or you finished high school a long time ago, and what to refresh your skills?
- Or you’re not sure if you are ready to enter a college program?
The good news is:
- you don’t need a grade 12 to apply to some college programs.
- we have some free programs and services to help you prepare for college or work.
- explore your skills, develop career goals and create an action plan to achieve your goals through our Preparatory/Upgrading Programs.
- write the Academic Upgrading Assessment to see how much upgrading you need before writing the GED, attending college or starting a new job.
- write the GED to get your high school equivalent certificate
- do some upgrading in our Preparatory/Upgrading Programs to improve your academic skills for school and work.