Faculty and Staff
Co-op & Career Services is proud of its partnerships within the Conestoga community. Ongoing collaboration with Conestoga faculty and staff members aids our team in more effectively supporting our students' career and employment-related goals. We encourage you to refer your students to our department and its resources or contact us directly with any questions or requests.
Career Advising for Students
Do you have students who:
- Think they're in the wrong program?
- Want advice on program selection
- Want to transfer within or outside Conestoga?
- Want to explore post-grad options?
- Are thinking about going to university?
- Want to take advantage of articulation agreements?
- Want to study abroad?
Career Advisors can assist students with these and other career-related questions. To arrange an in-person or virtual advising appointment, students can visit Co-op & Career Services (Doon 1A105) or call extension 2298.
Job Fairs and Employer Events
Job fairs and employer events are an important component of student success, and we appreciate the support of faculty and staff by encouraging students to attend. You can help by displaying any provided promotional materials on the DVP at the beginning or end of class and by giving students the flexibility within class schedules to attend events. All events hosted by our department will be advertised on the MyCareer Events Calendar.
Book a MyCareer and Services Overview Presentation
A Co-op & Career Services team member can provide a brief (5-10 min) overview of Co-op & Career Services' resources for students including a demo of our job posting system, MyCareer. Call extension 2298 to book a presentation for your class.
Access to MyCareer
MyCareer is Conestoga's online career and employment information system:
- Search Co-op and Career (part-time, summer, graduate, on-campus, volunteer, work study) job postings to share with your students
- Learn about upcoming events, workshops, and clinics via the Events Calendar
- Access valuable employment preparation resources and tools to use in the classroom
- Reference co-op policies, academic requirements and services from Co-op & Career Services
See the MyCareer Quick Reference Guide for Faculty and Staff for details on how to sign-up, log in, and take a quick tour.