Co-operative Education Students
In addition to the services available to all current students, the Co-op & Career Services department provides a number of valuable services for co-op students including:
Co-op Work Term Preparation
Each co-op student is required to successfully complete the "Co-op & Career Preparation" course - which outlines expectations and requirements for co-op while helping students develop lifelong job search skills.
Job Search Support
- Assistance with resume and cover letter development
- Development of work term employment opportunities - posted on MyCareer
- Evaluation and approval of work term employment as a suitable learning opportunity that complements in-class learning
- Access to labour market and co-op wage information
- Interview preparation - including mock interviews
- Coaching and advising
Support and Evaluation While on Work Term
- Monitoring to ensure students receive adequate supervision and performance feedback / evaluation
- Job progress and evaluation support
Co-op Policy and Procedure Documents
Applying to Co-op
To apply to the co-op option of your academic program, complete the Program Application Form (Optional Co-op) from the Registrar's Office.
See the Co-op Promo Video for inspiration from former co-op students!
Share your co-op success story or photos while on work term.