Accelerating Business Decisions (MGMT0390)
Acquire the skills needed as a leader to accelerate in the decision-making process.
In today's turbulent, fast-flowing business environment, leaders usually don't have the luxury of time when making decisions. You need leaders who can quickly size up the situation, identify the most workable and expedient course of action, and then act - often without having all the data or the time to consider every possible option.
This course helps leaders accelerate the decision-making process, yet still make quality decisions in fast-paced environments with limited time and information. They also learn how to determine when it is appropriate to use this approach and when to slow down the process and apply a more traditional, analytical approach.
- Determine when a rapid decision is appropriate and when a more analytical approach is needed
- Accelerate the decisions they make
- Use the consistent approach when facing rushed decisions in your organization
- More quickly evaluate possible solutions, and make high-quality decisions when time is limited
Attend This Workshop if You:
- Are a manager, team leader or equivalent
- Are interested in accelerating the decision-making process, through quality decisions in fast-paced environments
- Have completed Core Skills for the Interactive Leader (IM Essentials)
Duration: 4-7 hours