Great instruction; I learned a lot.
-Participant, Using Templates Effectively
Adaptive Leadership (MGMT0290)
Acquire the skills needed to tailor your approaches based on your team members' motivations, personality styles, organizational environment and the situation.
Leaders can't take a cookie-cutter approach to managing people. A leadership style that motivates and inspires one individual may plunge another into poor performance.
Adaptive Leadership raises leader's awareness of the differences among people and situations. It teaches leaders how to tailor their approaches based on their team members' motivations, personality styles, the organizational environment, and the situation. By better meeting the needs of each individual, leader's create higher levels of engagement and organizational results.
- Adapt the leadership approach they take in each situation to effectively achieve results through people
- Maximize the effectiveness of their interactions by flexing interaction skills and other actions
- Successfully gain a person's or team's understanding, buy-in, or ownership of an issue or task
- Improve people's productivity by focusing on and addressing the situational factors that can affect results
Attend This Workshop if You:
- Are a manager, team leader or equivalent
- Are interested in improving day-to-day productivity by focusing on and addressing factors which can affect results
Duration: 4 Hours