How to Connect a Business Network (COMM0150)
Develop effective communication skills for competitive advantage.
Effective communication means more than just dotting the I's and crossing the T's in a letter or email. Communicating one's intentions is a fundamental component of success, whether it is making a sale or motivating employees, negotiating with suppliers or issuing instructions. It is indispensable in business. Fortunately, it is a skill that can be learned. This practical, real world workshop digs deep into the essential elements of effective communication in order to give participants a competitive advantage. This workshop is based upon the principles of Neuro Linguistic Programming and the work of bestselling author Nicholas Boothman.
- Develop strategies for networking events
- Establish trust and credibility in a networking environment
- Enhance your motivational and interpersonal skills
- Move people to action and decisions by better expressing ideas with logic and emotions
- Learn techniques to get others talking and keep them engaged
Attend This Workshop if You:
- Rely on your communication skills to make sales, motivate employees, negotiate with suppliers influence management/leadership or issue instructions
- Are interested in developing your networking skills
Duration: 1/2 Day