Critical Thinking and Creative Problem Solving (MGMT0060)
Solve problems with confidence through critical thinking.
The overall objective of this course is to help participants approach a problem, opportunity or challenge critical thinking skills. This will involve asking "What am I really trying to achieve here?" and "Can I achieve it any other way?" Participants will examine issues from different and new perspectives and develop a sense of confidence in their ability to identify the root cause of problems in the workplace, in order to contribute creatively to lasting solutions.
- Learn to identify the root cause of problems in the workplace
- Apply problem solving steps and present conclusions persuasively
- Generate ideas to solve complex problems and analyze to select the most feasible solutions
- Connect new patterns of thought and transform them into insights and opportunities
- Improve existing products and services and create new ones
Attend This Workshop if You:
- Are a primary decision maker within your organization
- Are seeking long-term solutions to challenging problems within your workplace
- Are interested in strengthening your decision making capability
Duration: 1 Day