Effectively Managing Technical Teams (MGMT 0190)
Aquire the skills and knowledge to effectively manage technical teams.
This one-day workshop is designed for team leads, middle managers, and first time managers of technical teams who have basic team leadership skills prior to taking this course. You will acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to effectively manage technical teams.
- Learn to establish and develop technical teams
- Solve problems within technical teams
- Identify effective means of communicating within technical teams
- Develop career paths for technical team members
- Understand and manage your team's work styles
- Learn to promote sound decision making, encourage creativity and handle interpersonal conflict among technical team members
Attend This Workshop if You:
- Are a team leader, middle manager or a first time manager of technical teams
- Participants should possess basic team leadership skills/experience leading teams prior to taking this workshop
Duration: 6 Hours