Effective Meeting and Facilitation Skills (COMM0030)
Acquire the skills to take charge of meetings and bring them to productive conclusions.
Meetings can be a source of frustration for your organization, or they can be a productive use of everyone's time and talent when they run efficiently, generate good decisions, and result in clear action. Often, it all depends on the leader. This workshop is a competency-based module that gives you the skills to take charge of meetings and bring them to productive conclusions.
- Learn to set clear meeting goals that support business needs
- Help meeting participants prepare and contribute
- Save time by leading fewer, shorter and more efficient meetings
- Keep meetings on tract, and quickly get them back on tract if problems arise
- Ensure that people understand and support meeting results
Attend This Workshop if You:
- Would like to improve the effectiveness of your meetings
Duration: 7 hours