He (the instructor) explained & helped out where needed. Always giving a helping hand.
-Participant, Microsoft Word 2010
Employee Engagement in Continuous Improvement (MGMT0520)
Learn the leadership factors and strategies that motivate people to get involved and “go the extra mile”.
Companies that systematically engage employees in eliminating waste, increasing efficiency and reducing costs are more competitive and able to reap immediate financial and operational benefits. Learn the leadership factors and strategies that motivate people to get involved and “go the extra mile”. Extra effort, commitment and ownership results as employees make concrete and immediate improvements to the organization, quality and productivity of their work unit or area (office and plant). This workshop is an excellent opportunity for GM's, Operational Managers, Lean/CI Coordinators or Facilitators and front-line Supervisors to gather insight and new ideas on how to boost business results through implementing an in-house employee engagement program.
- Understand factors that drive employee engagement and how to sustain them
- Learn an approach to improving productivity while increasing employee loyalty and morale
- Discuss ways to revive or launch an effective and results driven idea or suggestion program
- Create a plan for implementing an in-house employee engagement in CI program
- Identify strategies to overcome resistance and increase participation in Lean/CI initiatives
Attend This Workshop if You:
- Are a General Manager, Operational Manager, Lean/CI Coordinator or Facilitator or a front-line Supervisor challenged to improve business results through an in-house employee engagement program