No suggestions (for new courses) but I am really considering taking more classes. The instructor was great!
-Participant, Microsoft Excel 2010
Employee Engagement in Rapid Improvement (MGMT0520)
Acquire the skills needed as a leader to boost business results through implementing an in-house employee engagement program.
Companies that systematically engage employees in eliminating waste, increasing efficiency and reducing costs are more competitive and able to reap immediate financial and operational benefits. Learn the leadership factors and strategies that motivate people to get involved and "go the extra mile". Extra effort, commitment and ownership results as employees make concrete and immediate improvements to the organization, quality and productivity of their work unit or area (office and plant). This workshop is an excellent opportunity for GM's, Operational Managers, Lean/CI Coordinators or Facilitators and frontline Supervisors to gather insight and new ideas on how to boost business results through implementing an in-house employee engagement program.
- List factors that drive employee engagement and how to sustain them
- Describe an approach to improving productivity while increasing employee loyalty and morale
- Discuss ways to revive or launch an effective and results driven idea or suggestion program
- Create a plan for implementing an in-house employee engagement in CI program
- Identify strategies to overcome resistance and increase participation in Lean/CI initiatives
Attend This Workshop if You:
- Are a manager, team leader or equivalent.
- Are interested in boosting business results, through learning the leadership factors and strategies to motivate your employees in putting forth extra effort, commitment and ownershi
Duration: 7 hours