Essentials of Leadership (MGMT0030)
Teaches leaders how to get results through people.
The essence of being an effective leader lies in establishing good interpersonal work relationships and having the ability to spark action in others. This foundation course teaches leaders how to get results through people. During the course they attain the tools necessary for a successful 'leadership journey.' Learners acquire a set of proven interaction skills, discover seven Leadership Imperatives key to meeting today's challenges, and realize their role as a catalyst leader who inspires others to act.
- Helps leaders multiply their effectiveness by motivating their team and helping people to be more effective
- Helps leaders accomplish more in interactions in less time, while enhancing interpersonal relationships
- Helps leaders assist people to enhance their performance by providing them with feedback they are willing to accept and upon which they are able to act
Attend This Workshop if You:
- Lack basic, yet essential, interaction skills
- Need help engaging others to achieve organization results
- Need a fast-paced, engaging way to introduce foundation interaction skills