Excellent course and very helpful!
-Participant, Customer Service Telephone Support Emphasis
Exceptional Customer Service (BUS1160)
Acquire the skills to deliver exceptional customer service to your clients.
One of the most effective and least expensive ways to market a business today is through excellent customer service. This workshop will focus on practical guidance for and effective tools aiding us in dealings with our clients. The participant will experience a non-threatening environment with which to try new skills to improve upon their own customer service knowledge.
- Learn the definition of who our customers are and what “WOW” service is
- Determine the five needs of every customer
- Quantify the impact of great customer service on profitability and the cost of losing a customer
- Determine our strengths and weaknesses by self evaluation
- Develop strategies to handle difficult customers
- Create an action plan for success
- Identify what not to say to a customer
Attend This Workshop if You:
- Would like to improve your customer service skills
Duration: 7 hours