Exceptional Customer Service (BUS1160)
Acquire the skills to deliver exceptional customer service to your clients.
One of the most effective and least expensive ways to market a business today is through excellent customer service. This workshop will focus on practical guidance for and effective tools aiding us in dealings with our clients. The participant will experience a non-threatening environment with which to try new skills to improve upon their own customer service knowledge.
- Learn the definition of who our customers are and what “WOW” service is
- Determine the five needs of every customer
- Quantify the impact of great customer service on profitability and the cost of losing a customer
- Determine our strengths and weaknesses by self evaluation
- Develop strategies to handle difficult customers
- Create an action plan for success
- Identify what not to say to a customer
Attend This Workshop if You:
- Would like to improve your customer service skills
Duration: 7 hours