Finance for Non-Financials - Level 1 (FIN0010)
Acquire an understanding of company specific financial information.
This course is targeted at providing individuals with little or no financial background with the ability to understand and use company specific financial information.
- Describe the accounting function and give an outline of financial statements (including statement or profit and loss statement, statement of retained earnings, balance sheet and cash flow)
- Examine the contents and structure of the income statement, statement of retained earnings and balance sheet
- Differentiate accounting terminology such as ROE, EBIT, COGS, SG&A
- Explain the importance of decision-making in financial management and policies
- Differentiate between the different types of cost concepts such as direct, indirect, fixed and variable
- Describe the key elements/components of an annual report
Attend This Workshop if You:
- Are a middle manager/supervisor seeking to improve your understanding of company financial statements and financial terms
Duration: 7 hours