Excellent course and very helpful!
-Participant, Customer Service Telephone Support Emphasis
E-Business: Fundamentals of E-Commerce (BUS0030)
Gain an introduction to the world of E-Commerce.
This is an introductory-level workshop designed to provide the participant with a basic understanding of some of the fundamental concepts related to E-Commerce.
- Discover the fundamentals of E-Commerce including a brief history of the Internet and its influence on E-Commerce
- Review the validity of popular E-Commerce myths and why E-Commerce is increasingly being integrated within the business model
- Discuss customer relationship management (CRM), enterprise resource planning (ERP), supply chain management, e-procurement, and knowledge management
- Review common implementation costs, transactions and security concerns, staffing issues related to E-Commerce, and the international marketplace
- Examine different planning, risk management, and metric identification techniques for measuring the success of E-Commerce initiatives
- Review marketing statistics on Internet user behaviour, different types of marketing communication pieces, and visibility-raising marketing strategies for an E-Commerce presence on the World Wide Web
- Research information about E-Commerce-related software, hardware, and service providers
Attend This Workshop if You:
- Are a business professional interested in obtaining some introductory knowledge of E-Commerce
Duration: 6 hours