Global Supply Chain Management (BUS0330)
This workshop, designed developed by fitt (forum for international trade training) is designed to help individuals and organizations make crucial exporting decisions, avoid common pitfalls and increase their understanding of international trade and foreign markets.
This workshop introduces the benefits associated with managing a global supply chain and gives sufficient guidance for a company's first attempts to move into international trade.
- Identify the stages of a global supply chain
- Develop a well-planned supply chain management strategy to enhance your company's competitiveness
- Define the standard trade terminology used in international transactions
- Identify the main types of documentation used in international trade transactions
- Manage production, inventory, delivery and returns efficiently to meet international demands and to reduce your company's risks
- Select methods to enhance supply chain performance and efficiency
Attend This Workshop if You:
- Want to enhance your knowledge of the international market.
Duration: 3 hours