Great instruction; I learned a lot.
-Participant, Using Templates Effectively
Goal Setting Fundamentals (BUS0310)
Learn the hands-on skills involved in defining the scope, prioritizing, monitoring and recording the details of a project.
Individuals and corporate teams can benefit from the unique approach developed in this workshop because it has three key elements which to apply both. Focus - clear goal definition, Empowerment - clear identification of the tools and tracking system required to achieve the focused objective and Persistence - clear priority of the task at hand relative to other tasks. This "hands on" workshop focuses on the individual skills of problem solving, decision making, critical thinking, job task planning and organizing, as well as oral communication and working with others. Participants will learn skills involved in defining the scope of the project, prioritizing, monitoring and recording details of their own individual project.
- List clearly defined, achievable personal and group goals
- Identify the division of roles and responsibilities
- Describe the pre-requisites and strategies for successful project completion
- Examine necessary steps to complete project within a realistic timeframe
- Interpret tools required to measure, monitor and evaluate performance
Attend This Workshop if You:
- Are interested in learning the hands-on skills involved in defining the scope of the project, prioritizing, monitoring and recording details of a project.
Duration: 7 hours