Google AdWords for Business (COMP0165)
Learn how to create, run and track the performance of ads.
This course is for small business owners, members of marketing departments, those seeking a career change wishing to become Google AdWords professionals, and web designers seeking to offer AdWords as an additional service to clients. You will create an AdWords account, run an ad campaign, and track the performance of ads.
- Describe the fundamentals of online advertising and Google AdWords
- Create an AdWords account and campaign.
- Manage an AdWords campaign
- Describe the methods for tracking the performance of keywords, ad campaigns, and websites
Attend This Workshop if You:
- Are a small business owner or a professional in marketing
- Are seeking to enhance your marketing skills in offering additional online services to clients
- Have basic computer skills such as opening, closing, and saving documents
- Have experience with web browsing, emails, handling email attachments, and exposure to multiple web browsers
- Level I knowledge of Microsoft ® Office suite of products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access, Outlook) is recommended
Duration: 6 Hours