(The instructor) was well informed, easy to talk to, and very, very helpful.
-Participant, Essential Computer Skills
Guiding Conflict Resolution (COMM0050)
Learn the skills required to recognize the signs of conflict, assess the situation and serve as a catalyst to encourage those involved to achieve resolution.
In a changing workplace, healthy differences can escalate to conflict. Addressing conflict quickly and effectively is a crucial leadership role. This seminar enables leaders to recognize signs that conflict exists, assess each conflict situation to determine their level of involvement, and serve as a catalyst to encourage those involved in conflict to achieve resolution. Leaders learn the skills to both provide support and act as mediators.
- Recognize signs of conflict and its impact on individuals, groups and organizations
- Choose an appropriate level of involvement for guiding conflict resolution
- Prepare for and conduct conflict resolution discussions
- Handle challenging conflict-related discussions effectively
Attend This Workshop if You:
- Are struggling with conflict in the workplace
- Are interested in recognizing the signs of conflict, assessing the situation and serving as a catalyst to encourage those involved to achieve resolution
Duration: 7 Hours