(The instructor was) Extremely helpful and patient. Worked through mistakes & how to correct them with me.
-Participant, Microsoft Word 2010
Importing Into Canada (BUS0340)
This workshop, designed developed by FITT (Forum for International Trade Training) is designed to help individuals and organizations make crucial exporting decisions, avoid common pitfalls and increase their understanding of international trade and foreign markets.
This workshop will guide participants through the essential legal aspects of importing, the challenges associated with international suppliers and transportation, and the clearing of goods through Canada Customs.
- Set up an importing company
- Find and assess suppliers of goods you wish to import
- Organize paperwork and understand the regulations for importing into Canada
- Work with importing partners and government organizations
Attend This Workshop if You:
- Want to enhance your knowledge of the international market
Duration: 3 Hours