Introduction to International Marketing (BUS0360)
This workshop, designed developed by FITT (Forum for International Trade Training) is designed to help individuals and organizations make crucial exporting decisions, avoid common pitfalls and increase their understanding of international trade and foreign markets.
This workshop focuses on the role of marketing in the pursuit of international business opportunities. Learn how to develop an international marketing plan and how to apply international marketing in a real world situation.
- Use common marketing terms
- Evaluate market-entry strategies
- Develop an international marketing plan
- Appreciate the value of market research
- Find reliable sources of competitive intelligence
- Recognize the influence of politics, laws, regulations and cultures on international marketing efforts
Attend This Workshop if You:
- Want to enhance your knowledge of the international market.
Duration: 3 Hours