Introduction to International Trade Finance (BUS0370)
This workshop, designed developed by FITT (Forum for International Trade Training) is designed to help individuals and organizations make crucial exporting decisions, avoid common pitfalls and increase their understanding of international trade and foreign markets.
Introduction to International Trade Finance is designed to make it easier for you to get the financing you need to take your business global. You will be introduced to various types of export financing, risk assessment and mitigation techniques, and gain tips on preparing and presenting a winning financial proposal.
- Use common vocabulary in the context of international trade finance
- Describe the complexities involved in financing transactions across borders
- Identify the parties commonly involved in transactions that involve international trade finance
- Understand how international trade finance helps trading partners complete payments, secure financing, manage risk and gather information about trade transactions
- Discuss the various sources and providers of international trade finance
- Obtain practical advice on how to approach international trade finance including tips on effective ways to deal with providers of international trade finance
Attend This Workshop if You:
- Want to enhance your knowledge of the international market.
Duration: 3 Hours