He (the instructor) explained & helped out where needed. Always giving a helping hand.
-Participant, Microsoft Word 2010
Introduction to the Cultural Aspects of International Trade (BUS0320)
This workshop, designed developed by FITT (Forum for International Trade Training) is designed to help individuals and organizations make crucial exporting decisions, avoid common pitfalls and increase their understanding of international trade and foreign markets.
This workshop explores the cultural aspects of international trade, the challenges of intercultural effectiveness, and suggests strategies to assist in overcoming cultural obstacles.
- Recognize how cultural dimensions of different countries influence international trade
- Understand the complexities that cultural differences can create and the vital role that building personal relationships plays in international trade
- Know the personal characteristics that business people must develop to be successful in international trade
- Be aware of websites that focus on the cultural aspects of international trade
- Appreciate why you should - and how you can - prepare yourself and the men and women of your company to travel abroad on business safely
Attend This Workshop if You:
- Want to enhance your knowledge of the international market.
Duration: 3 Hours