Good course. Good mix of practical and lecture.
-Participant, Microsoft Project 2007
Making a Name for Yourself (MKT0130)
Explore innovative ways in becoming the brand-of-choice withing your organization or field.
What do Nike, Starbucks and Guess all have in common? They are all product brands. Branding is no longer just for products. According to HR experts, personal branding is the most powerful trend in job searching and career development today. Research shows that once people have "branded" themselves to a product, they tend to stay with that product for life. This workshop will explore the do's and don'ts of personal branding and show you how to become the brand-of-choice in your organization or field!
- Describe the basics of personal branding and why it is important
- Identify effective and ineffective personal branding techniques
- Define the parameters for one's own personal brand
- Complete the first steps in creating a personal brand
Attend This Workshop if You:
- Are searching for innovative ways to stand out, in learning how to become the brand-of-choice within your organization or field
Duration: 7 Hours