Motivating Others (MGMT0350)
Recognize the factors affecting motivation in employees, and learn how to emerge with both the skills and a plan of specific actions to build motivation in the workplace.
Motivation is closely correlated to employee productivity and retention. And in large part it's up to your frontline leaders to spark this higher level of energy and peak performance in people. Three factors affect the motivation of employees - focused work, interpersonal support, and individual value. In this workshop, leaders determine which factor(s) is "low" and emerge with both the skills and a plan of specific actions to build group and individual motivation.
- Create an environment that allows individuals and work groups to achieve their full potential
- Distinguish motivation issues from performance and training problems
- Spark high levels of sustained energy in individuals and work groups
- Improve work group results by helping people sustain their motivation
Attend This Workshop if You:
- Are struggling with lack of motivation in the workplace
- Are interested in learning how to implement a specific plan of action to build group and individual motivation
Duration: 4 Hours