I would suggest she (the instructor) be retained for any future courses that she has time to teach. She has a wealth of knowledge and experience. The course was very interesting.
-Participant, Food Safety
Myers Briggs in the Workplace (HRM0060)
Discover your personality style and how to effectively work with others.
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is a widely used personality instrument which identifies your basic "psychological personality type". This one-day workshop will introduce participants to the Myers Briggs tool and how it can be applied both personally and in the business world. All participants will complete the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) to determine their personality type. The workshop MBTI tool will describe and help participants understand their personality type and how each type impacts basic patterns of activities and relationships.
- Uncover and appreciate your own personality style
- Learn how each type impacts leadership style
- Appreciate the value of various styles and understand the role each type plays in a team
- Develop a framework to understand and better manage conflict
- Gain techniques to more effectively communicate with peers and employees
Attend This Workshop if You:
- Are interested in learning more about your personality type
- Want to better understand and strengthen your relationships with others
Duration: 1 Day