Negotiation Skills for the Business Professional (MGMT0360)
Learn to conduct successful negotiations in every situation.
Learn how to analyse your own negotiating style, develop a practical understanding of effective negotiating behaviours and improve your ability to plan and conduct successful day-to-day negotiations in every situation.
- Learn negotiating strategies and tactics and how and when to use them
- Effectively use countermeasures in response to tactics used on you
- Gain experience in a number of dynamic negotiating situations
- Identify and fine tune your own negotiating style
- Describe positional and interest based bargaining and ways to deal with extremes and variations
Attend This Workshop if You:
- Negotiate with clients, leadership/management, team members within your workplace
- Wish to become more successful in your negotiations
- Have an interest in developing your negotiation skills
Duration: 2 Days