Instructor very knowledgeable and kept students engaged. Related to students on their level.
-Participant, CNC & AutoCAD
Personality Dimensions (COMM0200)
Learn to better understand how others "see the world" and their resulting behaviour.
This workshop is a lively and interactive way for participants to gain knowledge of the four basic dimensions that drive behaviour to better understand how they and others "see the world". Participants use colour-coded cards to discover personality strengths and preferences and explore the differences and similarities with others.
- Describe the four basic dimensions that drive behaviour
- Develop your own personal behaviour "spectrum"
- Achieve understanding and develop additional tolerance for how others approach work/life situations
- Identify and understand the behaviour of others and how to improve teamwork and productivity with this new insight
Attend This Workshop if You:
- Wish to achieve success in your interaction with others
- Desire a better understanding of the behaviour of others
- Enjoy learning about how others think
Duration: 1 Day