Good course. Good mix of practical and lecture.
-Participant, Microsoft Project 2007
Presentation Skills (COMM0070)
Learn to deliver persuasive presentations through this hands-on, supportive workshop.
This workshop is for individuals who are involved in making presentations to departments, teams, managers, customers, or other employees in their organization. This will be a hands-on supportive training session that will allow participants to try out and improve new skills in a non-threatening environment. Participants will be videotaped and then the videotapes will be reviewed as part of the class exercise to enhance learning and skill development.
- Ability to structure a presentation for impact
- Utilize visual aids and handout materials to enhance presentations
- Identify ways to overcome “stage fright”
- Develop solid platform skills
- Learn the tricks of professional speakers
- Develop confidence in capturing your audience’s attention and effective message delivery
Attend This Workshop if You:
- Make presentations to departments, teams, managers, customers or other employees within your organization
- Have an interest in strengthening your presentation skills
Duration: 2 Days