Priority/Time Management (MGMT0180)
Attain valuable techniques for controlling time and increasing productivity.
Managing time effectively and setting priorities is basic to managing individual and organizational performance. Handling the daily challenge of managing priorities and personal responsibilities requires a learning strategy designed to meet individual needs. This one-day workshop will provide participants with valuable techniques for controlling time and increasing productivity.
- Uncover tips on how to handle pressure and stress
- Learn to effectively manage constant interruptions
- Address procrastination, poor planning and disorganization
- Describe how to keep meetings short, focused and results orientated
- Learn how and when to say “No” to unreasonable demands
Attend This Workshop if You:
- Manage numerous projects often with conflicting priorities
- Work in a demanding environment with constantly changing needs that impacts your ability to manage time
- Are interested in improving your personal productivity and/or that of your team