Professional Selling Skills (MKTO0120)
Learn the skills required to help reduce and eliminate self-limitations which will result in closing more sales, in a time-effective manner.
The professional discerns a potential customer's needs, presents the features and benefits of the product or service s/he represents, showing how that product/ service meets the stated needs, asks for the business by closing the sale, and most importantly, provides follow-up service to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
Professional sales representatives bring information to the potential customer that will provide a solution to a problem. Professional selling is not emotional selling, it is problem solving for mutual benefit.
This course help participants reduce and eliminate self-limitations so they close more sales, in a time-effective manner, ultimately making more money for their company and themselves.
- Describe the basic skills required to develop a customer-specific sales strategy in order to recognize how this may be a fundamental competitive strength
- Identify how to craft a sales call objective
- Describe the subtle communication skills required to uncover a prospective customer's needs
- Apply the concept of relationship selling to your sales opportunities
- Respond respectfully to customer attitudes of acceptance, skepticism, indifference and objection
- Position the strengths of your products and services against those of the competition
- Set sales goals and manage activities to meet these goals
Attend This Workshop if You:
- Are working within a sales role
- Are interested in learning the skills required to develop a customer-specific sales strategy from initial contact through to successful closing of the sale
- Are interested in building successful long-term, client relationships
Duration: 14 Hours