Great course! Will be very helpful in a workplace and in social environments.
-Participant, Personality Inventory & Leadership
Project Management (MGMT0380)
Learn how to optimize resources to successfully complete a project.
This workshop shows how to focus on a project and the basic steps involved in managing a project. Project Management brings together and optimizes the resources necessary to successfully complete a project. Using the skills, talents and cooperative effort of a team of people, and then combining them with the required facilities, tools, equipment, information, systems and techniques, a cost-effective result can be achieved.
- Identify the essential components of a project plan
- Gain project management tools to assist in monitoring and controlling a project
- Develop leadership skills to enhance team development
- Strengthen communication skills in managing teams
Attend This Workshop if You:
- Have responsibility for leading teams in the completion of projects in your work place
- Are a team member often engaged in project work teams
- Have an interest in developing your project management skills
Duration: 2 Days