Project Management for the Public Sector (MGMT0740)
Develop the skills required to increase competency in the organization, adding value to the work you do.
Project management is all about developing the ability of an organization to increase its overall competency in delivering projects on budget and on time - making results matter. Project Management in the public sector has become a process of implementation subject to increased budgetary constraints, and business strategy alignment. In this workshop, participants will be introduced to the key elements of project management framework including: project stakeholders, project management knowledge areas, common tools and techniques as well as key project success factors. Geared to those who work directly in the public sector or those from the private sector working on public sector projects, this workshop is guided by the Project Management Institute (PMI) standards and provides a forum for best practice introduction and discussion.
Attend This Workshop if You:
- Are working within the public sector or private sector working on public sector projects
- Have an interest in learning the project portfolio selection process and the five levels of project portfolio management
- Are willing to invest in yourself and believe that change is the way to move forward in developing your career
- Seek to explore and commit to self-development
- Wish to engage in a dialogue which brings new perspectives and thrives on change as the catalyst to success
Duration: 7 Hours