Excellent course and very helpful!
-Participant, Customer Service Telephone Support Emphasis
Simply Accounting (ACCT0070)
Students will be introduced to Simply Accounting features and learn how to set up and use the general ledger, payables, receivable, inventory and payroll modules. In addition, students will learn how to set up a company's financial records using a Chart of Accounts Template
- Relate learned skills on Basic Accounting principles and procedures to Simply Accounting functions
- Utilize the following modules of Simply Accounting:
- GENERAL Journal
- RECEIVABLES module
- PAYABLES module
- Demonstrate the payroll and inventory module
- Explain how the various modules are linked to form an integrated system
- Complete a variety of entries in the various modules including adjustments and correcting errors after posting
- Save and retrieve data created and print a wide variety of financial reports/graphs in the modules
- Set up a company's files using a Chart of Accounts Template
Attend This Workshop if You:
- Are interested in expanding your skills and knowledge on Basic Accounting principles and procedures to Simply Accounting function.