Technical Writing and Communication (COMM0090)
Learn to draft effective written communications for the business or manufacturing environment.
This course is designed to provide participants with the necessary skills for drafting effective written communications for the business or manufacturing environment. Participants will be introduced to communication models and workplace-related barriers to effective communications. Practical applications and techniques to overcome communication barriers will be covered. Various communication techniques will be applied to workplace documents, such as emails, letters and reports.
- Understand the communication process and barriers to effective communication
- Gain confidence in your writing skills
- Develop an assortment of communication techniques that can be applied to workplace documents such as emails, letters and reports
Attend This Workshop if You:
- Have responsibility for technical writing and communications within a business or manufacturing environment
- Have an interest in developing your technical writing skills
Duration: 2 Days