Electrical Fundamentals (EECE1430)
Learn electrical fundamentals.
This course covers electrical units, Ohm's Law, circuits, magnetism and electromagnetism, relays and contactors as it relates to multi-skilling of trades and related workers. The course also covers AC fundamentals and on overview of transformer principles.
- Explain, describe the function of, and define basic electrical units
- State, apply proper connections, and carry out lab experiments using Ohm's Law
- Describe components, draw, compare and characterize, state formulas and solve problems, and conduct lab experiments pertaining to circuits
- Define, state laws, describe characteristics and conduct lab experiments using magnetism
- Describe operations, state factors, explain laws, list applications using electro magnetism
- Explain the operation, basic applications, and identify symbols for relays and contactors
- Define sine wave, determine and describe relationships, discuss inductors/capacitors as they relate to AC fundamentals
- Explain, describe and list principles used in the construction and operation of transformers
Attend This Workshop if You:
- Are interested in learning electrical fundamentals.
Duration: 32 Hours