The presenter really made the course worthwhile. The material could have been too simplistically presented or could have focused on basics only, but the instructor was able to elaborate on points and ensure the material was presented appropriately for every member of the class (excellent differentiation).
-Participant, Technical Writing & Communications
Engineering Drawing and Blueprint Reading (DRWG1050)
Obtain an introduction to blueprint reading and engineering drawing.
This course is an introduction to blueprint reading and engineering drawing. Students will learn to apply the principles of orthographic projection, reading and interpreting technical drawings, the use of drawing instruments along with drawing layout and dimensioning techniques.
- Recognize basic to advanced mechanical drawings
- Recognize and interpret basic fabrication drawings
- Create sketches of components
- Create working drawings
- Create fully dimensioned multi-view drawings to scale
Attend This Workshop if You:
- Are seeking an introduction to blueprint reading and engineering drawing.
Duration: 45 hours