I would suggest she (the instructor) be retained for any future courses that she has time to teach. She has a wealth of knowledge and experience. The course was very interesting.
-Participant, Food Safety
HRAC/V Electrical Basic Studies (ELEC1480)
Enhance understanding of electricity and circuits in the Heating, Refrigeration, Air-Conditioning and Ventilation industry.
This course is meant to review and enhance the student's basic understanding of electricity and circuits as they relate to the Heating, Refrigeration, Air-Conditioning and Ventilation industry. Drawing on these basic concepts, we will develop the understanding of general controls, motors and power applications. Upon successful completion the student will be more capable of undertaking common electrical troubleshooting tasks in the industry.
- Develop a versatile understanding of basic electrical concepts
- Make efficient use of the basic theories of electricity
- Interpret and apply electrical diagrams
- Define various operating controls
- List various limit or safety controls
- Demonstrate the sequence of operation of basic appliances
- Create a progressive troubleshooting approach
- Employ skills to successfully install and troubleshoot HRAC systems
Attend This Workshop if You:
- Wish to enhance your understanding of electricity and circuits in the Heating, Refrigeration, Air-Conditioning and Ventilation industry
Duration: 24 hours