In partnership with the Federal Economic Development Agency for Ontario, the Yves Landry Foundation (YLF) is making available up to $50,000 per company in the form of a grant to foster training that will lead to advancements in innovation within Ontario.
Up to $50,000 in training grants available.
Conestoga Corporate Training can help you:
- With the application process.
- Provide a brief outline of the proposed training and the innovation it will support.
- Describe the expected benefit to your company.
- Develop the training and source the instructors.
- Deliver the training at your location or at one of our 6 campuses or training centres.
Become an innovative leader in manufacturing through training that will:
- Support the adaptation of new technology, new processes or procedures or a change within your company to support innovation.
- Support and develop Highly Skilled Personnel in any area that leads to innovation.
This can include the development of new engineering skills, training in the use of new software, hardware or other tools necessary to support innovation; retraining to embrace new technologies, new manufacturing methods, or any other business area that will make a Southern Ontario manufacturing company more competitive in the global marketplace.
Learn more about the YLF funding program and determine if your company may be eligible, view the program details and application process (pdf).
To learn how Conestoga College can help your company innovate and create new and more efficient ways of doing business, please contact:
Engineering, Trades and Computer Technology
Shawn DeBruyn, at
Management Leadership, Team Building and Business
Linda Weber, at