Mindfulness at Conestoga
Would you like to learn strategies for increased awareness, focus and stress management?
The Mindfulness Group at the Doon Campus provides students experiencing stress or mental health concerns with the opportunity to learn strategies for increased awareness and self-regulation.
- Finding that stress or your mental health concerns are impacting your academics?
- Interested in learning strategies around mindfulness and meditation?
- Wanting to learn strategies for relaxation, focus and stress management?
The Mindfulness Group is a psychoeducational/support group open to students at Conestoga College.
The group will run for 8 weeks from Tuesday, January 31 until Tuesday, March 28, 2017 at 3 - 4:30 p.m. (there will be no group meeting on February 28).
Registration deadline is Friday, January 27, 2017.
- By email: email@example.com or in person at Counselling Services in room 1A101 at the Doon Campus
- Please provide your contact information (name, program, phone and email)
A group facilitator will contact you prior to the first session to confirm your registration and group location.
Shawna Bernard, M.S.W., R.S.W. and Alyssa Mitchell, M.S.W. Intern.