Returning BScN Students
Enrolment/Registration Information Fall 2017/Winter 2018
Please find important information regarding registration and enrolment for the 2017/2018 academic year below.
All course registration is through the McMaster MOSAIC system. Please enroll for both fall and winter courses at the same time.
If you have concerns about course registration, please review the enrolment information on McMaster's website or contact Ada Harrison, your Academic Advisor at 519-748-5220 ext. 3689 or email@example.com.
For general help questions you can also e-mail McMaster at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions regarding tuition billing/fees, please contact Kerry Porter in the Office of the Registrar at 519-748-5220 ext. 3374.
- Locker Information:
- Application is available at Doon Campus Lockers
- OSAP Information
- OSAP loan information is available at Financial Aid and OSAP
- ONE Card Student Photo ID
- The ONE Card is the official identification card for all daytime students. Additional information may be found on the ONE Card website.
- Student Accident Insurance Policy Brochure
- Available at Student Accident Insurance
- Parking Information
- Application is available at Parking Services
- McMaster Cancellation Fee Schedule
- Available at Student Accounts & Cashiers
- Important McMaster Academic Dates and Deadlines
- Available at Sessional Dates
- Important Conestoga Academic Dates and Deadlines
- Available at Academic Dates
It is your responsibility to check your Conestoga and McMaster Student email regularly as important information is sent to both accounts. In addition, please ensure that you verify your personal information through the Conestoga Student Portal.