Returning RPN-BScN and BScN Students
Spring 2019 enrolment/registration information
Please find important information regarding registration and enrolment for the spring term below.
All course registration is through the McMaster MOSAIC system.
If you have concerns about course registration, please review the enrolment information on McMaster's website or contact Ada Harrison, your academic advisor at 519-748-5220 ext. 3689 or email@example.com.
For general help questions you can also email McMaster at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions regarding tuition billing/fees, please contact Marnie Stoyko in the Office of the Registrar at 519-748-5220 ext. 3374.
- Locker Information:
Application is available at
Doon Campus Lockers
- OSAP Information
- OSAP loan information is available at Financial Aid and OSAP
- ONE Card Student Photo ID
- The ONE Card is the official identification card for all daytime students. Additional information may be found on the ONE Card website.
- Student Accident Insurance Policy Brochure
- Available at Student Accident Insurance
- Parking Information
- Application is available at Parking Services
- McMaster Cancellation Fee Schedule
Student Accounts & Cashiers
- Important McMaster Academic Dates and Deadlines
- Available at Sessional Dates
- Important Conestoga Academic Dates and Deadlines
- Available at Academic Dates
It is your responsibility to check your Conestoga and McMaster student email regularly as important information is sent to both accounts. In addition, please ensure that you verify your personal information through the Conestoga Student Portal.