Returning Students Information
Spring 2020 registration/enrolment information
Please note: If you are an apprentice, McMaster, employment preparation or English language studies student, the process may be different. Confirm with the records officer or program administrator/coordinator of your program.
- Spring term starts May 19, 2020.
- Timetables are available May 4, 2020 for students who have paid fees or have completed a payment schedule through the student portal.
- Elective selection starts May 4, 2020.
- The final day to add/change courses is May 27, 2020.
- Part-time Studies (day course) registration starts May 19, 2020.
- It is your responsibility to ensure your timetable is accurate and all courses are accounted for, including electives. Please contact your program coordinator for questions about your progress.
- To confirm that you are on track for program completion, log into the Student Portal and check your progress report and timetable.
IMPORTANT: Full-time students now have the option to opt-out of certain non-essential services. In addition to paying fees or having completed a Payment Schedule online through your student portal, you MUST confirm your invoice. Students will not be fully registered until fees are paid and the invoice has been confirmed. For more information, refer to Student fees.