Returning Students Information
Fall 2019 registration/enrolment information
Please note: If you are an apprentice, McMaster, employment preparation or English language studies student, the process may be different. Confirm with the records officer or program administrator/coordinator of your program.
- Fall term starts September 3, 2019.
- Timetables are available August 6, 2019 for students who have paid fees or have made a payment arrangement through the registrar’s office.
- Elective selection starts August 6, 2019.
- Part-time Studies (day course) registration starts September 3, 2019.
- It is your responsibility to ensure your timetable is accurate and all courses are accounted for, including electives. Please contact your program coordinator for questions about your progress.
- To confirm that you are on track for program completion, log into the Student Portal and check your progress report and timetable.
IMPORTANT: Effective for fall 2019, full-time students now have the option to opt-out of certain non-essential services. In addition to paying fees or having completed a Payment Schedule online through your student portal, you MUST confirm your invoice. Students will not be fully registered until fees are paid and the invoice has been confirmed. Further information is available on the Student Fees page.