Software Downloads for Students
As a current student or employee at Conestoga, you have access to several commercial software packages at a free or reduced cost through our Microsoft Partner Agreement.
Dreamspark (*STEM students and faculty only**)
*STEM students are defined as those enrolled in a science, technology, engineering or mathematics program.
**Please note that students enrolled in the General Arts & Science Diploma are ineligible for Dreamspark.
- Microsoft Developer Tools
- Microsoft Operating Systems
- Microsoft Servers
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Visio
Webstore (all students and staff)
- Microsoft Office 2010, 2013, 2016
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8.1, 10
- Adobe Creative Cloud (at reduced cost)
- VMWare Fusion and Workstation (at reduced cost)
Read&Write literacy software solutions for the Desktop, Cloud, and iPad help struggling readers and writers, students with learning disabilities, and English Language Learners access the support tools they need at school, work, or home. Read&Write ensures every learner has the tools necessary to reach their potential, build confidence and independence, and succeed.
- File Name
- File size
- 62.7 KB
- Operating System(s)
- Windows XP Service Pack 3 or above. Support for Mac coming soon.
- Download Link
- Read and Write Gold Setup (zip file)