6 Steps to Apply
- Research – Confirm that you meet the degree program admission requirements.
- Application – Apply online at http://www.ontariocolleges.ca or pick up an application form from your secondary school. Complete the application form including your program choice. Send it to Ontario College Application Services (OCAS) with payment of the application fee.
- Email – Check your email for account confirmation from ontariocolleges.ca
- Transcripts – Follow up to make sure your transcripts are submitted. Check your account to see that your grades are correct.
- Other Admission Requirements – Some degree programs require additional steps such as portfolios, essays, and/or interviews. Conestoga will contact you if required.
- Confirm – Once Conestoga has emailed you of their admission decision, you must go online to your ontariocolleges.ca account to formally accept any offer of admission.
Mail completed applications to:
60 Corporate Court
N1G 5J3 Canada